Hyaluronic Acid Pure Face Boost Plus Retinol Formula
After years of manufacturing our all-natural Hyaluronic Acid Serums. We have decided to share our knowledge with everyday people.
We are offering our Famous Hyaluronic Acid Formulas for sale. This includes
- Formulas- The formula is in the form of an excel spreadsheet in which you can adjust the total completed product and it will automatically adjust how much of each ingredient is needed.
- Instruction- The instruction guide you step by step through the process from start to completion
- Items needed- Within the instruction, you will receive a list of everyday items you will need to manufacture these formulas from home
- Supplier List- No company documents are needed these suppliers are reliable and deliver high-quality ingredients
So you can make these cosmetics at home for a fraction of the price.
A one-off purchase that will allow you to make fresh cosmetics from home
TERMS and CONDITIONS of PURCHASE
Please supply your email address so Formula, Instructions and Supplier list can be sent.
The supplier list are Australian Suppliers. Our formulas are not to be resold
Our Hyaluronic Acid with 2.5% Retinol is designed for fast absorption reaching deeply into the layers of skin to deliver numerous benefits for glowing, flawless skin. Daily use of Retinol Serum helps to reduce visible signs of ageing and softens fine lines and wrinkles. The advanced formula of Retinol Serum restores skin elasticity by supporting intense collagen production to firm and lift dull skin. It evens skin tone and fades sun spots and hyperpigmentation for a bright and clear skin appearance. Re Retinol Serum helps to control skin oil production and clean pores, which can result in fewer acne breakouts and make acne marks less visible.
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Promotes the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts Collagen Production
- Firms and lifts skin
- Enhances skin clarity and elasticity
- Brightens sunspots and hyperpigmentation
- Evens out skin tones and texture
What is Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance that is plentiful in our bodies when we are born. Young, healthy-looking skin contains an abundance of HA that locks in moisture. As we get older, our bodies produce less and less HA.
What is retinol
Simply put, retinol is another name for vitamin A. It is an extremely effective cell-communicating ingredient that has the ability to connect to almost any skin cell receptor site and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. That in itself has a tremendous impact on improving skin, but it gets better…